Monday, January 30, 2012

daddy to the late night rescue!

Today has been one (emotional) ordeal over another. An emotional rollercoaster really. Three peaks. I cannot get any more excitement.

First, ousted from instep round 1? What is da world coming to..... and I just paid for my transcript just that/this morning. Like suay or suay. KTH, Uppsala, TUM, UWO!! Any one would have been great. Actually either of the first two would have been awesome but nooooo. Not a single one. Bleh.

Aside from disappointment, and really a tiniest bit of acceptance and a lot of denial and to summarize, a cauldron of mixed feelings, round two here we go. Haven't told any one except two souls. It's like less real if you keep it within, you know, not that it does any actual diminishing of the real factor.

Second, seriously a fucking cockroach in lt3?! As if the instep email hasn't done enough to cause distress. Half the lt was eagerly paying attention to the pest, tracking its filthy possibly germ/bacteria infecting feelers and really who could blame them (us) for the inattention? And best thing of all, my stupid affinity (EEYUCKS) with the cockroach striked again. Thankfully no crawling over my legs this time, but it appeared behind my seat. Like a totally wtf lottery also never so accurate. Anyway thank God or whoever was watching over me, it went away, like literally ascended the steps in the lt. I was grossly, morbidly fascinated with its movements. Partly because I really hate even the 0.0001 probability that it could even possibly move back towards me, so keeping track till it meets its inevitable and totally deserving demise, I wasn't gonna let it out of my sight. The whole cockroach fiasco was hilarity, grossness and lasted for like half an hour until two noble guys decided to end the girls' misery and dealt the heroic death blow to the cockroach.

And daddy to the rescue for the third and (please please!) last ordeal of the day. Daddy got the freaking giant adult lizard out of my room! Sneaky shit sneaked in while I was out replacing my waterbottle and watching its every sneaky movement. If I were even the slightest bit inclined in science, I swear I would be studying and coming up with a patented method to effectively destroy cockroaches and possibly lizards.

Adios. Hasta la vista. Need to end this procrastination block. Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home