Saturday, December 10, 2011

to hell and back

Shit. This sums up my entire week. Late nights or shall I say early mornings, and even later mornings which are actually midafternoons at best? Look at what time I'm blogging jeez.

Didn't even get around to getting a winter job when Classifieds keep mysteriously disappear. And I barely step out of my room much less the house unless you count getting meals. Buttt I did finished like at least five movies, caught up to three of my fave drama (Chuck, lost girl & vamp diaries) while finishing a new drama, Suits within a span of a single day and finishing a dozen of ebooks and real books.

Where did the time gooo? Goodness I feel like I'm wasting my youth. Crap what am I saying? I am wasting my youth.

Feel so exhausted mentally and physically out of a sudden. This must be the being-21-epiphany W talked about the other time. Oh nooo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home