Tuesday, December 6, 2011

i think i'm...

Insomniac.

Spent a lot of time tossing and turning last night. Maybe it was due to the pressure of not waking up in time for STARS. Only God knows why. Have been having late nights waking up to late mornings, really I meant afternoons. No reason for not sleeping early and at the same time no reason for waking up early hence the screwed up body clock.

STARS was heart stomping and heart wrecking as usual. Ended up making a last minute decision to swap all my indexes to drop one core and add another. Added four electives, I know kiasu much. And I'm thinking of dropping one UE that I'm quite keen on in favor of Spanish because I want my exams to end earlier and hopefully join my parents on that 2 week Europe. Sighs

Why can't the world go round on my clock?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home