Monday, January 9, 2012

boy, you got my heartbeat running away

On the verge (or cliff, really) of an eggciting journey. It's growing up. Waking up one day and realize hey going to school isn't going to be the same ever again. Wanting more from your life, and your friends. Not knowing where Life would take you. Having dreams but no real means of fulfilling them. Not yet anyway but it'll happen. Today, I feel like 21.

Change is happening. Embrace it. Or not.

Like they said, a thousand mile journey begins with a single (baby) step. Or at least I like this phrasing better since I would be like (at least) hundreds of miles away sometime, seven months later. Epiphanies are good for the soul. Next thing you know, I would have inked carpe diem on my forearm. Not quite ready to take that plunge yet.



Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try
To fix you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home