Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If I said I want your body now...

Would you hold it against me?

This cny feels too short. Even though this year was unlike it's precedents; didn't cut my hair, didnt really get out to get new (new) clothes, didn't do so many other cny-synonymous stuffs but then again it did feel like as always. The rowdy cheery joyous atmosphere, gambling, shouting, drinking, good food and all that with good company which I wouldn't change for anything in the world. At this moment, life rocks. A pity there's school tmr. Aiyoo spoiler.

On the same note, it's the third week of school! Like already. So un-frigging-believable. And I'm still slacking like no one's business. Time to pick up the slack, self.

This sem, everything will be achieved. No pain no gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home