Friday, March 2, 2012

my mind rejoices at stagnation

Orig quote: my mind rebels at stagnation. Not.

No, recess week is coming till an end! Two more midterms in the following week and a short respite. For which I'm still not convinced I should reward myself with. This recess week has been like any other, in the past five semesters, much slacking too little mugging even though I had specified goals in mind. Sighs and I haven't even been to the Titanic Exhbition yet! After like a dozen postpones. Sian

Expectation has a proportionate relationship with disappointment don't cha think?

Sighsssss.

On the same note, A level results were out today. Not sure if i was being the good sister, or the bad who was mostly out for herself, but a combo of both, i had a secret fear haboring within me. What if my bro did better than me. Which given cricumstances and all, might as well shoot me now. Just imagine the amount of gloating he could lord over me. Thankfully, on the things that count we were on par. But overall, dang it feels good and comfy to know i still hold the reign. Hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home