Monday, February 27, 2012

apocalypse is near

Can't believe I actually dreamt about an actual zombie attack last night. I woke up half expecting to hear myself scream. But I was strangely calm. Despite the dream or nightmare whichever, was realistically real. Like people I know and combined with the graphics of a few zombie flicks. Lol

Underworld Awakening was strangely disappointing. The plot was a bit ridiculous; I don't get how someone frozen in ice, gets pregnant, and then gets to give birth to a child and not know it. Like how does that even work? It boggles my logical rational mind. Assuming the vampyres undergo natural gestation period akin to the human being, it just isn't possible. And given how fast she melted and recovered herself once her container was disconnected, she would have been like dead dead to not notice herself giving birth. But anyway, it was a perfect mix of gore and action.

So many movies, so little time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home