Friday, September 12, 2008

brought back to the past...

have you ever had that feeling, after you see, hear, taste or feel that you get zap into the past just like that? having gotten thrusted into the rusty memory that i thgt i lost was really smth altogether. kind of like a first for me. a nice first. and to think i had that moment at tpy's kopitiam while having fishball noodles for late breakfast/early lunch. so not the ideal scenario. but there you have it. mom ordered fbn cos i wasn't feeling quite up to having the usual more tasty stuffs, i doubted i could have savoured the taste anyway. oh back to the point! that simple fbn reminded me of the 50c brightly orange colored bowl of good fond memories in primary school. i thgt i forgot plently abt primary school but turns out i still had plently in my head/mind. okay i rmbr the catching, the hopscotch and a particular freaking embarrassing incident which i cannot seem to forget (damnit!) but i'm basically still grasping with the social life part. sad isn't it? to think i spent 6 years of my precious golden period and i have a pretty much blank recollection. when i first stepped into wss as a sec1 student, i could still (happily) recite every last name of my 6/6 classmates in farrer park. now i only rmbr that um 10+ names. the thing that makes it even worse is i dun even go for primary school gatherings. okay i know it sounds almost like i'm not making an effort to help myself. Lol which is, i must clarify, so not the case. i had uh schedule clashes.

the human brain is so fascinating, ay? sometimes you try to grope for one particular memory, the harder you try, the more nowhere you got. then out of sudden, it just BAMS.

Alas. halfway through with prelims. (so fast!)
Dear God, my stuck nose and my itching plus aching throat is killing me.
i'm thankful this is not the actual A's period. but i still have half of prelims to go! this is so ruining my study mood. (okay now i have a reason for not performing well for my prelims.) but i'll take prelims any day than having flu hit me. i'm dying...

Worthy Gossip News: Channing Tatum got engaged to Jenna Dowan.

Meanwhile, a day closer;
to A's
TO MY 18TH BIRTHDAY (dun pretend you didn't see this!)
to HSM3: senior year
to Twilight.

goodbye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home