Sunday, August 3, 2008

3 doors down - not my time

everyone seems to make sense these days. (is it just me or ...?)

i'm considering to close this thing.
maybe open smth more private.
going back to diary writing may be a good idea.
nothing beats pen and paper, black and white.
it's a start.

tues: maths timed practice & econs timed practice + tuition
wed: chem timed practice
thurs: gp paper 1
friday: physics timed practice & chem timed practice + tuition

hallelujah!
tell me that's all there is to this week.

prelims in just 25days.

lastly, some quote i saw from a travel pamplet my sis brought back on one of her frequent high-flyer trips; "He pai rangi tahi". no idea what language it's in but it means the beauty of a single day. time is ticking every second and as every year past, it seems to go a little faster. maybe it's just me. but how often do you stop to smell the roses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home