Friday, July 4, 2008

Colby O Donis ft Akon - What You Got

went out for "21" with meiping and tzehui. okay now i'm watching movies on a almost daily basis. shucks. please please dun let this become a habit. nice show actually abt real-life application of maths but not sure if the variable cards-counting theory really works and the lead actor was quite mmmmm. suave's the word i guess./

dinner-ed at Crystal Jade. and for once, i went there not for dimsum but for dinner. but it's okay, there's a first for many stuffs.

i'm finishing my last book. sighs. i'm bored. because firstly; i'm alone at home with my maid. second. my only source of entertainment is my book which is not a bad thing except it means that when i finished it, i would have to find myself an alternate source. thirdly; hence, i can't bear to read somemore/ but at the same time the anticipation is killing me. oh wells. cause and effect can be such a torturous drag sometimes.

okay okay. i shall do the tests people have been tagging all in one post. hahaha

yiling's:

Instruction: Remove one question from the below and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them at the end of the post. Notify them at their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.

1. At what age do you wish to get married?
20plus. Before 30. Okay. Between 25-30. Seriously I can't narrow the scope down further.

2. Study hard or Play hard?
Both. I hate the guilt feeling when I play too hard and not study.

3. Love you or Hate you?
Both. I like contradictions but more of the former please. LOL

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
What kind of confidence are you talking about?

5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Okay. Why do these questions keep popping up in questionnaires? I'll ask for more to come true. There's a reason why Greed is one of the seven sins of Man. Haha

6. What is your idea of a friend?
One who listens and can accept my flaws. Okay this is so sad. But really I'm a deeply flawed person. By deeply I mean my flaws are not oblivious. I have secret evil wishes.

7. What is your goal this year?
Get FABULOUS A level results.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
if there's no eternal life, how can there be eternal love?

9. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Finally! I'll give my thanks to God for making my dream come true, then I'll go to Zurich, LA many many places that my sis went and made me green with envy and red with jealousy, and of cos see the 7 wonders of the world myself. I always wanted to do that. Oh and most importantly I will retire early and to some nice nice place with a nice pasture with my hubby and kids. Oh and I want to have horses too.

10. If time were to unwind, what would you want to change?
No idea. But there's cause and effect, if I change one, then I'll prolly end up changing everything.

11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?
But half of the normal things I do my friends find it weird! Just ask them! Lol

12. What feelings you hate the most?
Guilt. But on the other hand, guilt drives me. Also, I hate feeling inferior. I detest losing.

13. What is your childhood ambition?
I have plenty. Lawyer (because you can make a lot of money), famous movie star (a girl can dream, can she? Haha) psychiatrist (it seems cool to hypnotize people), police (but after awhile I decided against it cos police always die in crossfires) okay I can't remember already. that was then. now i'm clueless. i just want to make lots of money.

14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I duno. Sounds too fairytale-like. If it happens to me then I'll say it's true. So far, not happening yet. Lol but then again, love at first sight is very superficial don't you think? This question reminds me of Enchanted, which the movie showed that you don't end up with the one you fell in love at first sight. HAHA

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
At the moment; getting FABULOUS A level results. (DEJA VU LOL)

16. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
of cos my close and loved ones/.

17. One person who you think will be able to guide you through everything?
Doubt so but I still hope for one. Oh another thing I don't like; feeling lost.

18. Describe the person who tagged you in five words. (yiling)
she is a wonderful friend. HAHA 5 words not adjectives what.

19. Do you deserve to be loved?
Of cos. Why not? Everybody deserve to be loved I think.

20. Do you believe in vampires and werewolves?
Yes. Definitely. Okay let you in on a tiny secret; I don't mind being turned into one. I mean, be realistic, eternal life, and imagine the fortune one can amount to. Having a liquid diet is just one tiny downside. And I always think it's cool to change into a werewolf during full moon. Notice the present tense, because I still think that. Haha

tags: i'm very lazy to list names.

wanxin's:

I shall tell you about:
1. Tell you why I befriended you.
2. Associate you with something - random, a song, a colour, a photo, etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. In return, you must post this on your blog/LJ/where ever you want to post it at.

1. because we share the same half-name. hahaha
2. the yellow-black stripes socks that you have, that i have the white-black version of. Lol
3. i think you're pretty cool
4. the amazing consecutive defending you did during the tj friendly which wowed everybody
5. mm. (can i postpone this? i can't think of one at the moment.) hahaha

jesselyn's: (even though technically she didnt ask me to do it ): but it looked fun, so heck. hahaha)

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.


#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- I will kill him. Hahahah kidding. But I will make sure he pays. And boy will he pay. I hate to lose.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- can I be greedy and ask for more wishes to come true? Okay okay, I want to be rich; I want to do many many things.

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?
- um I don't think that far. But then a church service seems kinda nice, and fairytale-like, nevertheless I'll like for that.. ((:

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- Very. Seriously. I thgt I had plans/.

#5. what's your ideal lover like?
- Omg. Revealing this seems a bit awkward. Lol

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Both! But I secretly think being loved is a more more wonderful feeling.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- That'll depends. I hate to wait.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Move on. But keep taps on the person and gloat when they break up. HAHA

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
-Yes. Too much disappointment. And too much studying.

#10. Is being tagged fun?
- Yes. I kinda like doing all these. Lol

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Tough question. I think I'll be working by then. Please let me make lots lots of money.

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
- um. People whom I have at the moment.

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
- selfish. she didnt tag me but i kope it from her blog anyway. hahaha kidding. i missed her.

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
- I want to be rich and married!

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
- check the time. If it's early, I'll snooze the alarm. Heck, I snooze the alarm everyday that's why I set 3 for school days. HAHA

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- All referring to sex also? Depends I suppose. Lol

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- is that possible? I'm a very realistic person. I'll pick the one who loves me more. No kidding. No seriously, I'm not joking.

#18. What type of friends do you like?
- B/G no preference. Haha current ones are nice.

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
- Those who always talk as if the world revolves around themselves. Wake up please.

tags: too lazy.

finally. tada! later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home