Tuesday, July 29, 2008

amazed - vanessa hudgens

okay i realised my blog is dying but so is everybody else's. 30 freaking days to prelims hence the lack of activity around here. not to mention, the daily 5pm school dismissal that everyone looks forward to. actually i look forward to going home everyday, but dun we all?

anyway, here i am, typing all these more to myself than anybody since i doubt many read my blog due to countless reasons but..... i have A LOT of things to do as a matter of fact so dun mistake me as someone who's very free. i am lots of things but free. let me rephrase that; i have lots of things but (free) time. i read regina's blog some time ago; and all i want to say is i want to buy time too! literally. but every thing has its price. zzz. it's always "so much to do and/but not enough time" recently. i think my time management suck, like to the core or smth.

a few weeks ago; i made a mental note that my 200th post is coming. but then, now that i took time to visit this old shag that i used as a venue of whining, bitching, complaining and all, i realised that my 200th post is rather distant. oh btw; im using my sis's ultra sleek new compaq while she's snogging my bed.

just had a very very very brief msn conversation with chinping. our surroundings really play a big role in affecting how we are. the environment moulds us differently and perhaps this is our way of adapting? strange but interesting topic for another day.

okay quick updates abt me for the past few weeks.
- testimonial game which officially marks us stepping-down. stamina sucked like shit and the next day and the day after that i had muscle(s) ache.
- got back disappointing midyr results. AEEEE. sian
- oh yes. SINGFest. yuda and kenneth are the only people i know going SINGFest!!!! so freaking jealous. PCD, Travis, Alicia Keys and more. and the tix are like 150 and beyond. a bit too exorbitant ain't it? tsk. never mind. big picture big picture. i'll go the next time damnit.

okay i can't rmbr much alr. i mean life for me hasn't been very interesting of late; it's just wake up, go to school, study, eat, go home, sleep, eat, study, and the cycle continues. and my last movie was 21! so long ago. tsk. okay okay i plan to catch the love guru some time soon to boost my no-life life. meanwhile i shall be diligent and go back to my books.
till then adieu.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home