Tuesday, November 13, 2007

for the love / gimme more

haha can't decide between the two titles cos both just stood out to me, screaming "USE ME USE ME" lol. not really funny, it wasn't really like that, but more of a, mm both having the ability to convey the mood I'm feeling right now.

Monday's training was AWESOME. trained with like less than a team for the first time, which was a little disappointing. started training with sprints; 8X4 in 30 secs. like wow. after that, no strike that, i think at the 5th, my legs already felt like lead, weighing me down. and after that, it felt like jelly. training was all about dodges. Let's hope we put that to good practice tomorrow. and yay we sort of finalise the designs for the netball tees already, so i reckon we'll get them in mm dec?

Next, can you believe it? In less than 5hours to go, I'LL BE LIKE SEVENTEEN? hahaha obvious much? LOL anyway heard from Regina that O's are technically over already. It's like the clock ticks faster every year. I still vividly remember taking my O's like a few days ago. And last year at this time, hahahah i think i was mugging for amaths paper which so coincidentally fall on HAHAHA MY 16TH BIRTHDAY! See! that's the thing with birthdays falling in mid November. it's always either in the holidays or during exam period. I still remember some he-whom-i-shan't-name skip me my birthday present in primary school. And I can quite confidently predict that next year at this time, I'll be mugging like who knows what.

just went to the online NLB catalogue to search for my VAMPIRE BEACH series book4. okay now i sound like some geek but I'm almost done with book3!!! and anticipation sucks. almost wanted to go bishan just now after getting pretty convinced that I'll miss What I Like About You on tv, but managed to switched on the tv on the dot. but today's episode was rather boring. a pity. should have gone to bishan instead. maybe book4 had been there in the afternoon, and now it's not. xx I think, some time in the future, when i have like spare bucks like really really spare, I'll buy myself a few series of the vampire/werewolf/fantasy that I've completed. that would be quite a SUPERDUPERUBERWOW feat to accomplish. but that would be in time to come, of course... I think I'll get there.

P.S. did i mention that i really really love my friends? and i really really like the jacket they got for me. thanks again! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home