Friday, November 2, 2007

what time is it??

YAY! FINALLY SUMMERTIME!
and also at last, i managed to get in to blogger after trying for several days and countless attempts. NOW, Everyday is summertime!

havent blogged in ages, dun really know where to start. but i think i'll skip the not so important details.

PW IS FINALLY OVER! A LEVEL CHINESE TOO! all in a blink of eye. Within a week, all these woes disappeared into thin air! okay i duno why but i suddenly feel very high now. maybe its because im listening to hsm2 soundtrack. haha
i probably shldnt be saying this, but i think i will miss Pw. Afterall we've been through. Man. Despite the many ups and downs, I sincerely think Pw bonds people, I can't say for all, but I feel that it sorta bonded 0721 together! All For One!

it all started randomly, but what happened next, we really took fate into our own hands, and Work Things Out. so i'll really like to thank my group members, chin teng, fiona and ruo yuan! they're the ones who made Pw possible. Cant even fathom what Pw would be if not for them! I'm pretty sure though, even though Pw has ended, we won't be going our own separate ways, at least not yet.

Chinese was !@#$%. it's over at the very least. and OP was not bad. went to catch The Game Plan after OP. was a heartwarming movie. i wasnt the only one who cried near the ending, the guy sitted next to me was also crying. Lol. quite rare to find guys these days that arent afraid of displaying their emotions openly. maybe that guy thought no one noticed. Lol

Looking forward to many things.
1. Lectures
Surprisngly, and quite sick to think of it but I like to get my life under control. Right now, its mayhem.
2. More movies! [The Seeker, Stardust, Enchanted, Step Up 2...]
3. More fiction books!
4. MY BIRTHDAY!
5. the search for PCD next wed
6. Heroes on the 12th (melissa's bdae, coincidentally)
7. What I Like About You, CSI: Miami on tues
8. Saved on 10th
9. Perth!!!!!! on 22nd

Click here to get a preview of Step Up 2! sadly, the only thing that's remaining in this supposedly sequel is the setting, Maryland, the School of Arts. as a bonus, Channing Tatum struts a few moves at a club scene. but this sequel proves to be quite something as well. SO ARE YOU READY TO STEP UP? hahahah omgosh i think the female lead is Channing's adopted sis or smth in the first movie. rmbr the tiny girl?

anyway. i just have to post this. extracted from jeraldine's blog.

Also, before I forget!
I really think wanting's in love--- large enough for you to see with me.
I'm taken by many already k!
I've got...
*many to list*
Though I couldn't really remember what our
conversation on msn was about, it's darn hilarious.
Totally disturbing, but extremely fun to chat with her.
And, I don't lie!
Never, never, never!
So don't bother to call yiling to ask, disrupt and disturb, and check on me.
YAHH((: I think I recalled what our conver is about.
She came to my blog to mou qing wo de di \\\:
Bombarded me with millions of questions when I appear online later.
You are truely, madly, deeply in love with me.
LOL xDD


my goodness.
Facebook is becoming quite a popular hit among my email contacts these few days. Haha I dun understand why some people choose to stand rooted to the ground, not swayed by the moving crowd. hahaha

The hunt begins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home