Saturday, November 10, 2007

angel

Ahh i duno how to describe how i feel now. Just got back from my mini birthday celebration at Vines. I thought it was a simple affair, just lunch with Meiping and Tzehui. But they actually planned smth else! Opened the door to Vines to see a wonderful surprise! oh I love my friends! Jieying, Joyce, Joshua and Tzehui were waiting! I was like omg what are they doing here?! inside. But yeah. mmmm. Then after that, Meiping came with my birthday present, a jacket from Puma. Thanks a lot guys, really really like it a lot. ((((((((: Nigel was late despite living within walking distance of the diner. But wow la, didn't expect them to hold a mini party to celebrate my birthday. Okay, so my grand 17th birthday celebration starts today. hahahaha I still remember that I once told my primary school bestie, Jasmine that I wanted to celebrate my birthday for 1 week when I'm 18 and when I'm 21, I'll go for 1 month. Hahaha those days... Even though it was just a simple lunch, it really meant a lot. It's very heartwarming to see your close friends gathering together these days, when all of us went separate paths after O's. So
THANK YOU JIEYING, JOYCE, JOSHUA, MEIPING, NIGEL & TZEHUI FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN(ed).

Had wanted to blog a few days back but aiya hard to explain. the carnival at rgs was truly a learning experience. from the games we played, i think we're getting somewhere. it might seem only a baby step, but it's a step forward nonetheless. we had the momentum going in some games, but unfortunately the momentum didn't last. defenders really did a good job. woke up at an ungodly hour, 0530 to meet Cheryl and the bus stop opp school. mom had driven me there because 133 has yet to operate. it felt like night despite it being in the morning; the air, the atmosphere, the surroundings and the emptiness. anyway, Cheryl's dad end up driving us to rgs itself. so superduperuberultra nice! we reached rgs at 632 when we were meeting at 7. oh wells. played with 2 teams from rgs, rjc, jjc and vjc. saw some familiar faces. rgs has baseball as a cca la! so damn cool. reminds me of hsm2's i dun dance. haha after that, went for pepper lunch in town. walked a bit, then decided to go to Shumin's house for team bonding. Lol. her house is big. her brother who goes cool every now and then is super cute. played mahjong and asshole "daidee". it started okay until we played asshole daidee. wlau! Agnes and Chuyan was king and queen for so many turns while me and Shumin took turns to become vice asshole and asshole. LOL had lots of laughs, that at some point we all laughed till our stomachs hurt. now that we know where she stays, we can drop by often. hahaha on the way back home, Agnes challenged me to a game of golf. Unfortunately or fortunately, the bluetooth connection failed us both. end up palying solo games after which we compared the score. hahaha she won ultimately but no biggie. I'm going to have my re-challenge on monday. hahahha

I'm never alone, because I'VE GOT THEM. (: Netball, the team game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home