Sunday, November 4, 2007

at the beginning

hahaha
i just chanced upon a very hilarious website. okay i didn't exactly chance upon it. i had searched for something and it came out under one of the finds. www.bored.com it is quite obvious what i had searched for, isn't it? haha i feel so stupid. i seriously didn't know of such website until just. and i might just add it under favorites, for boredom's sake. hahaha
i find one part; dear john particularly entertaining. it helps generate break-up letters with some scenarios. but so funny la. here's a sample:

Dear (recipient),

I'm terribly sorry I had to do this through a letter, this . This note will be the last memory you'll ever have of me, . Don't let it get you all upset inside, It is because of your problems that keep me from being even remotely interested in continuing this relationship with you.

You'd be much better off finding a person that can deal with way you I might miss certain things about you such as the time you

I'm glad this is done and we're going separate directions for good. I think you'll find someone to And hopefully


hahahah
and you know what. this might even come in handy some day. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home