Sunday, November 4, 2007

genie in a bottle - christina aguilera

happy 101th post! Lol. totally forgot about yesterday being the 100th post while blogging.

anyway! Vanessa Hudgens is pretty much set for HSM3 even though they claimed that they are still in negotiations. this news has been everywhere, even yahoo. and that was yesterday's news. I knew from the start that the nude photos wouldn't harm her to the extent of causing her to lose the hsm3 deal. I mean, what is hsm without her and zac?

stayed till 2plus in the morning before i went to bed yesterday/today. caught Step Up again, this time on youtube. Surprisingly the person uploaded everything. it was quite smooth and without hiccups i must say. paid a little visit to bishan library after breakfast. did a little scooping last night to locate my PROWLERS series. and there they were, right in bishan. thank goodness i found my sequels. anyway, it pays to be task-oriented. I think i only spent 30 mins in the library itself. went for a swim in the evening. and surprisingly (my vocab is very limited. Lol) again, it wasn't much of a hassle as i thought it would be. it didn't take a lot of me to cover 30laps. well... ... its pretty clear where I'm driving my point to. hahah better not spell it out clear, in case some pple say i bhb. Lol

I just did some clearing up in my inbox. before: 120+ after:50+
it is just me or what?
it sums up to one word: wow
hahahahha

goodbye.
for.
now.
hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home