Saturday, November 10, 2007

let it rain - jojo

double yay! maybe even triple. so like i said earlier, my birthday celebrations (officially) started today. btw i just finished my PROWLERS series. yay! it has got to be one of the most thrilling series i've ever read. embarking on VAMPIRE BEACH soon. okay, now that the days to school can actually be counted down using fingers, it is finally starting to feel like the holidays! i have big plans this hols. just hope procrastination would find a better victim and leave me alone.

just celebrated my birthday at home, with a big cake. it was some belgium choclate with rum. -.- and the staff didnt even mention it to either me or daddy when we bought the cake. nevertheless, it was still a nice one. but without the alcohol aftertaste, im pretty sure it would taste heavenly. yay! going for swensens ice cream tmr! so triple yay!

i think my maid is going back soon. so sad-ed. how can i live without a maid. zzz all my life, i cant even remember a year without a maid by my side. pampered much? okay not my fault since mummy needs domestic help at home. man. what a time. bummer.
maybe i'll try spreading my wings
and i'll learn how to fly,
i'll do what it takes,
till i touch the sky...
hahaha okay a bit no link.

goodbye, dun feel like blogging already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home