Sunday, November 11, 2007

drive

today has been a wonderful day. just had canadian pizza for dinner. i feel so blissed. satisfied but not too full. what a nice feeling. anyway, broke my previous record last night, stayed up till 0330 before i went to bed. wasnt sure what i was doing but whatever i did, it was legal i think. haha woke up at 1200 today. ate breakfast cum lunch then went to chinatown with my brother to meet up with dad and mom for swensen's icecream! muahaha they ordered a fondue for me and brother. mmmm yummy-licious (licks). shopped a little at og after settling the travel thingy. they got me another Levi's YAY. a skinny this time. haha my first skinny. lol anyway, im really looking forward to Perth. (((((: goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home