Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Indeed baby.

I wanna scream and shout and let it all out.

After feeling like I've been locked out of heaven since the third semester also known as the astronomy downfall sem, I've been working my ass off to pull my grades up. And it paid off!!

Feeling like I'm on cloud nine. But nope, not crashing from the high. Heheheh

Life rocks at this very moment.

The slackest semester turned out to be the best. Guilt, thanks for being a terrific motivator. Consistency really pays. But taking risks have never paid off so well. S/uing bilingualism was definitely the right choice, but wow double A for forensic science and logic and paradoxes. Thank you, Lord.

Personal best of 4.58. Seriously. I don't know what to say. 2As, 1A- and a B+. Haha oh God, I'll remember and cherish this moment forever or in a long time to come. To think I was rather nervous to check results at 0000. It has been for the best, to have made the decision to check once I woke up. It would have been impossible to sleep after getting the best news in a very long time.

Finally a second uppers. Phase 1 complete with extreme, cat-that-ate-the-canary kind of satisfaction.

Thank you, NTU and friends who have in one way or another made lessons more bearable, enjoyable and possible.

On a sidenote, time to update all the resumes and career portals with the sec uppers award. Hahahahahaha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home