Saturday, December 22, 2012

Inertia & ennui

Chicken and egg. Who came first?

The very two words that really describe my strange strange predicament currently. Before the whole exams-are-over-for-good period, I was desperately wishing for the day to come. Now that it's the exams-are-over-for-good period for quite some time (3 weeks and counting), the things that I anticipated seemed to be less... less. You know...

Grad trip postponed indefinitely unless I get a temp job till Jun which sucks.

The kind of job I'm be looking at; the field/specialization/position/relevance. So many lifechanging decisions to make.

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftop
Write it on the skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them all I hoped would be
Impossible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home