Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's gonna be November soon!!

So many things to look forward to. Namely my birthday, another step closer to finishing the term and graduating from school (yay baby!) and December!!

Been a tad secretive of late. Have some plans in mind regarding a mini grad trip in Dec which I reaaallllyy hope will come to pass. I'm still keeping my cards close since I'm not prepared for my bubble to burst and hopes to be let down so soon.

Jobhunting is not an easy task. The transition from graduation to work should be more smooth, shouldn't it? Or not that ardous uphill task. At this rate, I'm not gonna get a job till Feb.

This week has been good on the whole except for the whole mas454 bomb which the midterm literally blew up on me. Thank goodness PZ decided to be magnanimous and halfed the CA weightage. Still, lots to buck up on. I kinda thought I would have had it in the bag, given how I thought I knew what was going on. But life is nothing if not unpredictable. Time to spur on. So many formulas to memorizeeeeeeee. I can't decide if I hate running more or memorizing stuffs. Love/hate go figure.

- CM8002 midterm
- HP1100 project
- HG2010 essay
- HY9002 hw
- HG2010 quiz

(I think) before the end of the official end of semester. Seriously. 3.5 years of university life just flew past. That's it. For the time being. Unless I decide on taking a Masters. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my mind to acclimate to the upcoming situation, for the 'What do you mean no more studying?' to set in. Do people get withdrawals from not mugging? Lol.

On another sidenote, should I get a new laptop from school or wait for the IT fair? Faithful Fujitsu has done a lot... If only it could have endured 4 more weeks...

Home Alone has been a recurring theme this year. Sighs. Not that I'm begrudging my parents for going on a holiday, but it seems to me that every time the only one most affected is moi... Oh wells. Time to put on the big girl panties and suck it up.

Back to books. Toots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home