Friday, October 5, 2012

guilt-ridden fun

Dear diary,

Isn't it a mystery how Recess Week always seem to go by so faaaassssssttttt? This week has been both a blast and a bitch and of course, consumed by guilt.

Yay:
- managed to catch up on most stuffs (admittingly they should have been done last weekend)
- finished and hopefully aced the hg2010 article review (which consumed quite some time equivalent to a number of days worth of work, but given it's 25% and I really need those itty bitty marks)
- read a book or a dozen of them (in the time I should've been studying)
- half of hy9002 hw (I tell myself it's part of revision since some of the chaps would be tested during midterm)
- sufficient rest (short days, long nights and no alarms or rather the ability to ignore the incessant ringings quite easily)

Boo:
- mas454 untouched (not for long, sucker!)
- hy9002 touched some (again, not for long sucker!)

Somehow my brain is really rallying my spirits. I started off this entry planning to head down on a guilt trip but it turns out my yay(s) outnumbered my boo(s). How is this even possible? It's a good thing my conscience is currently on hyperactive mode. See how guilt highlights all the yay(s)?

Back to books... uh I mean notes. And looking forward to the day my fun is free from guilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home