Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Moto (Hi Beckham!)

In hindsight, I did probably make too hasty a decision in buying the Moto Milestone 2. Okay wait, no probably about it. Not only is it difficult to navigate, most things got screwed. One, I had to create a gmail. Second, I almost couldn't access blogger cos Google combined my original hotmail acc that I used to blog with the new gmail I created. Third, battery life is damn short. Fourth, camera sucks. What 5MP. Liar liar pants on fire please.

What was I thinking? Changing to Moto when I've always been a steady SE (cybershot) loyal fan. I should have known. It was $1 afterall. Good things don't come cheap. A lesson learnt.

I am damn annoyed now. Not only am I behind schoolwork, I have biz fin test to mug for this friday. Which I cut class for and wanted to start once I got home, but Moto decided otherwise. WTF man. Sian ttm. There's this (slight) possibility that I might get scammed by the aussie ETA thing. Andandand, had a double dose of hits when i got back my midterm results for 212 and 315. My life sucks.

Seriosuly. What's up with this sem? First, scored below average for psych 101, then wayyy below average for 212 and 315. Please please don't screw my finals. God. Can't wait for all these crap to be over and done with.

My life is a rumble of mess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home