Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guilty

I have sinned.

Seriously though. I think I'm pretty much a slut for money. Like I'd do almost anything and everything for the right price. Seriously if the devil makes me a deal for my soul, I'll prolly enter the contract with my eyes wide open. I am however not tempting fate.

6.5/hr was the deal breaker yesterday.

I woke up with a swollen left eye like some annoying bug bit it. I wasn't sure whether it was serious or not. Parents were still in bed, seriously who wakes up at 6AM during the hols? i weighed my opportunity costs.

Under the 'go' column, I had the money thing going. An asterisk point.
Under the 'not go' column, rest and study.

My argument was that if I stayed home, I prolly will continue sleeping and slack since Calculus hasn't been kind to me. I had lots to catch up on still but eew. The temptation was sooo bad to get out of the house and earn some $$$ that I relented and took C's advice to go there and judge my options. So halfway through the 0800-2230 gig my eye miraculously recovered. Which was thank God.

Anyway the private sales was damn hot yest. Hot as in people kept coming and buying. Some took half day to shop, some brought the entire family, everyone came prepared. The average bill was 200$ per customer, expat and local. Which was wow. Singaporeans are obviously pretty well to do. And Isetan was the 3rd megastore to have sales this week. I was tempted myself to get some things but I left my credit card at home which was fortunate, if not the $$ earned would prolly be used to clear my shopping debt.

And I just wasted almost the entire day doing everything but studying which makes my SUSFU (situation unchanged still fked up). Oh wellls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home