Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy ending withdrawal

Hi i'm an addict for happy endings.

I'm like 30% sure it's an actual disease with syndromes and all. The whole package. So much so that I feel restless without having a book in my hand. The only solution is to succumb.

Which I did. I couldn't take it after mm about 2-3 weeks since my last book. I like to think it was the latter so it meant at least I gave it a good fight. Seriously the plan was to read my lecture notes to and fro on the journey to school which shockingly takes up 1/8 of an entire day. I sleep for 7hours per day, and there goes 10 hours already. Plus I spend a typically substantial of time in school which makes about 6.5 hours on average. Leaving what 7.5h and after minus-ing the nua-ing time, teevee time, fb time, it's no wonder I pretty much have no time to do my tutorials.

At the start of the new sem, after a few days of boredom, I decided why not like what harm would it do since I didn't have tests, exams or anything urgent. Then it went on and on like a cycle I couldn't break out of, not that I wanted to. Then it escalated into an addiction. But I asked myself, how bad would it be? Comparing drugs and reading books, obviously the latter wins hands down.

And it's so amazingly pitiful that I'm making excuses for myself.

Oh God.

I need help.


Do they even have AA for this?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home