Friday, March 4, 2011

Not Meant To Be



Shouldn't have told so many people about my um little crush. Totally got jinxed. And K with his black swan theory. Now sian. Oh wells. Might as well tell it as it is.

Yesterday...

Saw this rather cute Caucasian (with goatee, and woohoo biceps and chest) on the bus from Potong Pasir again. For the third time in a row, we were on the same bus.

However, before anyone thinks I'm sick or smth, I wasn't stalking him, nor him me. Cos I alighted first.

To further clarify, I went home at different times each day, boarded different bus every time, but we ended up in the same bus every single time! For three days straight at any rate. That was so awesomely coool. Cosmic kismet or smth. I was all set to approach him, and even to the extent of pondering about the possibility of stalking him to see where he alighted, if I saw him today but I didn't. ):

The thing was I saw him looking at me with the corner of my eyes. Like duh he was cute so i obviously was looking. I kinda saw the moment where recognition hit him, unless i was thinking too much but then again let's not go down that road, like he I-don't-know want to say smth maybe? But I was plugged in to my mp3. According to K's sage advice, I should establish eye contact first before the guy would make a move. Note to self.

I had such high hopes of meeting him, that I maybe possibly took some time last night to think over what to wear for school today, but ): I even heeded K's advice to avail myself, unplugging myself from my mp3 at Boon Keng stn. I was busy gawking around when I alighted at PP but then I thought never mind there's still a chance of bumping into him on the bus.

But no! Hence the totally sian-ness.

Off for a late-night movie! Busy busy weekend ahead. Toodles

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home