Wednesday, February 9, 2011

castle walls

Everyone thinks I have it all
But it's so empty living behind these castle walls (these castle walls)
If I should tumble, if I should fall
Would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls
There's no one here at all, behind these castle walls.




I need sleep more than I need anything. So yup I've decided. I'm giving in to the inevitable. No point torturing myself. 3 days of waking up early is a gawddamn chore. No one above the age of 20 should be subjected to this brand of horrors.

Seriously. I tried yo. Call it coincidence or fate but I call it an intervening sign from the higher powers that it's not meant to be. I got rid of all my distractions (fb, hotmail, the necessary evils) by indulging of course. How else would they leave you alone? So I tried. Ain't my fault that the stupid electure hung up at slide 7. I tried refreshing of course. I didn't want to, but I had to try. I didn't want to feel the guilt you see.

My bed is beckoningggg... Tomorrow would seem like a better day when I have my eight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home