Saturday, February 19, 2011

Power

Heady sensation. Brilliant motivator. Greed never far behind.

I sound like some LOTR philosopher. Lol. Anyway, I uninstalled Norman just for you, FS. Hope you're worth it. But good to have you back nevertheless.

I don't know whether to be insulted or not when the Toto auntie didn't check my ID or even ask abt my age. It's like oie, I look that old meh? Being an adult or even looking like one gives one an inexplicable sense of power. Like a kid discovering a new toy.

Anyway Toto is such a lameo game. It' like the odds are not only stacked against you, they are stacked in such a way that you don't really profit despite the term sudden windfall. Imagine years and years of betting, just for the infinitely small chance of winning, and when you do, what are the chances that you will cover all your capital and actually profit at the end of the day? It's crazy the way they play with the odds. Be smart, people. You will never win against the house. It's like the unwritten law of gambling.

Swamped swamped swamped and swamped. Project x2, tutorials x8 since I haven't been doing (lol in a not really funny way), revision x99999999999, readings x120+pages, drama series x9999999. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home