Thursday, November 29, 2007

wake-up call - maroon 5

Hey hey! Hahahaha actually I've been back, say 24hrs ago. didn't get access to the com, nor the laptop cos stupid WJ was hogging it and sis wasn't back home. i think blogger is siao sometimes. I for one, had to refresh the page so many times, logging in, typing my email and password.

didn't go for training today cos i had jet lag. haha felt super guilty plus the lack for exercise (unless you count walking to and fro, back and forth North Bridge as exercise) for the past 1 week; 7 days, I made myself head down to the gym. surprised to see another nyjcian there. tsk actually i dun like to see pple familiar around my private sanctuary. but hey the gym was public property. sianess. had the feeling of being watched the whole time, eeyucks. Actually i only stayed for an hour. Lol. my stamina sucks like crap. man. high time since i get myself whipped into shape. wait, that sounds a teeny weeny bit of weird, dun ya think? anyway. watched PCD search just now. and yes! sisely went out! woohoo! about time. anyway i alrdy know who's gonna be the next PCD, since i caught the last episode coincidentally in Perth. the last 3 standing were quite a weird combi- Asia, Melissa R and Chelsea. Asia emerged as the next PCD. man. whywhywhy. Melissa R is so much hotter! and she doesn't have issues! that's the thing with Hollywood.

anyway. had a nice time in Perth. xcept for the bugging flies that come into your face every now and then, even after you swat them away for the countless times. and the strange thing is, these flies dun bite, they just like to stay in your face, irritating the crap out of you. the weather was fineeee. a pity i didn't get a tan as i hoped i would have gotten. nice sights and all. i wanna go Perth again when I'm of legal age to drink!!!! that fortunately isn't too far ahead in the distant future. so yeah baby! the pubs/clubs there look so cooool.

bought some clothes back! a Billabong long sleeved shirt, a white/gray polo tee, Levi's, Nike jacket and some other thing which i can't seem to recall. total coolness. their malls close at 5pm -.- daily xcept for the special day once a week, when they close at 9pm. had subway there as well. and i think SG's better.

farmstay was particularly memorable as agnes and wanxin had said it would be. i petted a chicken! anyway the owner of the farm was named Robin i think, she has a superuber cute collie as a farm dog, named Ollie.

sadly. almost every day, i woke up to a constant dreadful reminder that, I'm gonna leave Perth for SG soon. a pity i couldn't stay longer. sighs. but i heard the students there deal drugs. so SG is definitely a safer and conducive environment. we went to Perth with 3 luggages and went back to SG with 7. LOL

ahh shall talk more abt Perth in another entry. its 250am and my bed is beckoning me. being a goody good kid, i think I'm going to the library tmr! okay it was more of a I'm-going-to-be-bored-at-home-and-the-library-sounds-fun kinda thing, i admit. haha

ohhhh. most impt thing. no strike that. second impt thing. i feel like a grownup for the first time since yesterday. as a matter of fact, as I've alrdy announced the departure of my previous maid, i did household chores starting from yesterday! so proud of myself. hahaha first time in my 17 years of sweet, comfort, luxurious life, i had to do it myself. but i think its quite fun. hahaha anyway its not something that i would admit to my mom, since she'll prolly exploit me into doing more. hahaha, i dun mind since I'm having hols now and have quite some time on my hands. but its not really fair, since I'm the only filial one around helping her in the meantime, while stupid WJ plays the com, craps on the phone. anyway, i think a temporary maid is coming in tmr. yay! haha i think my hands had gotten rough from all the sweeping, washing, cleaning etc. hahahahhahah

another thing. a guy - kevin, god-knows-who-he-is, called me on my cell today while i was absorbed in my story book. he said he had a job for me. lol i didn't even apply for any in the first place, and have definitely not thought of getting one this hol. of my many to-do list, getting a job is not even on the last thing to accomplish. and siao he asked me to drop by the office somewhere near Eunos MRT to hear more abt my new job this friday. crazy. later he turn out to be some evil guy in disguise. like I'm that naive. after some time spent on fu-yan him, i asked how he got my number and particulars. he claimed(?) to have gotten it from some survey i did, and that i was chosen. wow. um, am i supposed to be flattered and jump at this offer of a job? fghfghfgh

okay. its 309am now. peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home