Thursday, October 18, 2007

still there for me

I'm felt so fked up just now. The first time. abcdefff. ended Pw meeting for OP at 645 after Mr Ong came and left us with constructive criticisms for our ppt. I really think they are constructive. It's just that, time is not on our side this time.

Got really flustered in some point of time.

Vexed.

these few days have been physically and mentally taxing. Furthermore, with that meager amount of sleep (5hr/day), sometimes I think I'm going nuts. Man, if I can get through this period of time, I think nothing can stand in my way. It's just so difficult to juggle all these. no proper meals, resulting in severe gastric attacks. no proper sleep, leading to low brain activity, reacting slower. obvious evidence can be seen during training.

anyway, lack of sleep proves to have more adverse and detrimental effects on me than anyone else. short fuses here and then. sighs. how come all these raw emotions only surface now? why now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home