Wednesday, October 17, 2007

happy bdae sis!

Had a chem promos review before chem lecture, followed by mass tutorial. How come when other schools are focusing on Pw and Chinese, we are sort of resuming normal lessons? Okay, at this point in time, I'll admit that I'll probably complain and whine some more if every day is Pw day.

2nd training after promos. Ran 1.6k for warm-up. It wasn't much compared to when we trained during first 3 months for tournaments when we ran 3.2k for warm-up, but still it got me panting. Man my stamina sucks. Coach taught us some new drills today. And was being extremely nice; she let us be in the shade whenever possible even though it wasn't for long period of time. But still, the thought is there (:
Ended training with a game as usual.

Was super duper uber ultra tired. Not after training but because of last night plus training. Battled a freaking big/fat and hairy cockroach in the room just as I was about to sleep. Despite many efforts, the stupid cockroach remains at large, in my room some more. As a result, I slept at 1. Didn't even hear the alarm ring when i sub-consciously pressed snooze. Only woke up when sis woke me up.

Okay. Time for bed. Bringing the stupid laptop out again tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home