Monday, May 6, 2013

A Whole New World

Cue the Pocahontas song...

Literally. First foray into the working world where there is for the first time, no end in sight. Although frankly speaking I did set a goal in my mind. Otherwise there would be nothing to count down to... And nothing to look forward to.

Oh wells. Nothing much to talk about on First Day. Because really, there isn't much to say. The uniform fitting was fun! Haha

Wearing the £90 (or is it?) ecco shoes from London, just about killed me today. Or my feet rather. Can feel the blister forming. The power did get to my head. Being tall and all. Grandpa Parker was right: with great power comes great responsibility. After walking tall for the entire day, I felt kinda down both literally and metaphorically after I took the heels off. I felt really short.

Anyway, bed is beckoning. Early mornings... Hate them but gotta get used to them.

Meanwhile still have a wardrobe to plan for the rest of the week.

I promise.... I'll get down to penning my travel diaries this weekend. Or as soon as I can. I know I've been procrastinating and putting it off... Together with my guitar. Which I'm kinda proud to have reached lesson 5 last weekend! And halfway through it, because I took a long break and kinda forgot about my paused lesson. Lol

Hope everything works out great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home