Sunday, February 3, 2013

9-5 pish posh!

Gawd. What bs. Reality is much harsher. Try 830-6. With only an hour of lunchbreak.

I think it's a sign that I'm not cut out to be doing what I'm currently doing. HR. But that's nothing new since I kinda figured that out by the midafternoon of the first day.

Okay, so I initially thought HR could be my thing. Thank goodness for this opportunity to let me strike the option off my career options. Exploring was a good idea. Now I've decided to stick with what I know and am good at.

I'm constantly sleep deficient, have overworked eyes, vexing over what to wear and having to survive till Friday with my spare tank of depleting energy (Every friday is tgif, really!). Work is much more exhausting than school which at one point I had this naive thought of how it could possibly be.

Oh wells. Temp job as it is. Suck it up and march on.

Two weeks down... I hate to count down when I have seven more to go. Although not contractually ironclad bound. Ah wells. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home