Friday, February 8, 2013

Endgame

Oh God. Desperately hoping it would be sufficient.

Oh man. Just did the three PwC online analytic tests. Wasn't feeling quite at my best but I hate to drag it further. No excuses even though I was shagged from work where I had to OT 1.25h on the friday just before cny. Boo. And even after giving verbal warnings not to have any disturbance, I was still disrupted during two out of the three tests. Sighs.

And the worse part was, all three tests seemed weirdly familiar. Like weird. And I still didn't manage to finish any in time. Gawd.

Lord have mercy.




















I want I want I want...

This highly anticipated break from work seems a long time in coming. The only silver lining besides the majorly good colleagues is having the option to serve 24h notice before saying buh-bye. Sighs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home