Sunday, September 16, 2012

Like a bird with a shiny bauble

I'm easily distracted when it comes to the Internet. Facebook, YouTube, just plain Chrome can cause endless distractions. It's like I'm suckered into this hurricane of social media and the only way to get out is to x the window. And that alone takes immense will power.

This weekend has been a bust again! OMG. I'm so dead at this rate. After a productive Friday, the preceding weekend was pffft (deflate like a popped balloon). I can't seem to get past this weirdly unrelated logic and paradoxes reading of the sorites paradox. And without getting past it, I'm stuck!

Prioritizing or rather procrastinating at the current task and shuffling the order of things, on the (only) bright side, I did manage to finish up the ntu talentsite thing! And just in time I might add. So no yay or nay on that.

Sighs. Where did Time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home