Sunday, September 9, 2012

You gotta light me up

Oh man it's been a month since the (last therefore precious) semester started. The drive to mug has been on and off, more off than on heartbreaking to say. In contrast, I've been studiously feeding my reading habit.

Pish posh. On the (only) bright side, I almost got all my textbooks already. Except for the Logic and Paradoxes one which has taken two weeks and counting to ship over. Pfffft. $88.44. Free shipping but still..... $88.44.

Where to go in December?
- London/Paris
- New York
- Work&travel New Zealand

Decisions decisions amongst lifeshaping career choices amongst juggling and procrastinating my daily textbook readings amongst balancing the daily school routines. Who ever implied one would be more prepared for the world after college days? Bloody hell.

Where did Time go?    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home