Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beating the odds

More like being owned by the odds, in more than one unfortunate event. Damn.

First was the lousy long weekend that went to procrastination. Really how I did it, I'm not sure myself. Striked off like only a meager one off my list of eight items. It's like there's always so much (fun) things to do when you're supposed to be studying. And the opposite is always true, when you don't have to study, there never seem to be anything to do.

Moral of the story, need to source for new motivation or a new planner.

Next on the list. Tried to be a smartass today and allowed my perfectionist self to take a long deserved break before it snaps. Turns out, giving leave to spurs of the moments are not really my thing. Kinda depressing though. Spontaneity nada. Anyway, if planning things out in microscopic detail means saving time then why not right? Ended up losing my key which I retrieved ultimately.

Kth, oh Kth. Formally withdrew from Kth Royal Institute of Technology today. Kinda with a heavy heart. Sighs. If onlys.

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home