Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So watch and learn

Busy like a bumblebee.

How is it possible that I spent the entire National Day running about and not having accomplish much? God. And I had such big plans. Second day (but technically still the first day of school), I feel swamped already. This week is packed with heat manz.

To do:
Generally, two things: need (plus urge thanks to a highly motivated start) to catch up on schoolwork (already) because sadly even though I attended both lectures dutifully, all I heard most of the time was blahblahblah. Grab one or two more elective(s), hopefully still leaving a four day week!!!
- Would be out the entire day. Tmr.
- Need to ring up Achieve Consulting. Tmr.
- Conduct some highly secretive stuffs. Tmr.
- After school movie & dinner on thursday.
- Tuition on friday
- Tuition on saturday
- Birthday party on saturday after tuition. Which reminds me, need to go get present.

Oh man................ No me-time!



I'm not going to show you twice
Head to toe
Oooh baby rub me right
If I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this
And it goes like this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home