Monday, August 15, 2011

Concrete jungles where dreams are made of

First day of second week of school. Woke up at 730 and did the normal routine of getting ready for school. Just when I was about to leave the house, what do you know. Heavy downpour. Like an intense session of cats and dogs. Sheets of rain literally pouring down. No way am I going to make it of my house dry. So I decided on a self study at home. Seriously no contest. Wasn't going to make it for survival on time, and then followed by a 3h break (like total waste-time) and then a 2h of regression. Which I would at most listen to half that time. So like I said, no contest.

Okay so technically I haven't start. But I have a lot of admin things to do. Like sign up for recruitment talks (check), put a ear out for potential ccas, start researching on attachment progs, play catchup with week1, research for instep (check), sign up for instep (check check), talk to MAS coordinator for instep. Mostly done so yay!

Called OHP for hairdye/treatment appointment and bloody hell get someone who can speak on the phone for reception duties next time please. Got pissed so early in the morning. Totally ruined my everloving mood.



Like a overachiever sometimes. I wanna go for work&travel, exchange, have an awesome gpa, a good internship and graduate in 3.5.

There's nothing you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York (NY, NY)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home