Friday, July 29, 2011

Gary, Matthew & Jeremy

I could get used to meeting nice guys everyday. Wait. That came out wrong. It made me sound so despo which I’m not. Not yet. At least. I hope?

The world is in a conspiracy of conspiracies. Shh. Top classified stuffs. I could tell you but then I would have to kill you…

I Greyson Chance-d someone just now. Didn’t feel as good doing it as saying it. I could almost hear friends, acquaintances doing an inside huh in their mind: what’s a Greyson Chance now? And I would say, it all started with Wendi Deng. Hahahahah inside joke. So inside I myself might not get it when I reread this post.

Anyway it’s so sad sometimes when you know certain stuffs have their deadlines, their expiry dates, and then the more you cherish them. Kinda too late but is it really? It takes more than guts, more than courage and more than bravery, admittingly they are all synonyms of each other; but for me – guts is something that spurs action, it’s instinctive, it comes with experience; courage is a leap of faith; bravery is doing something you know it’s for the greater good. Okay I have no idea where all these voodoo words just came from. At least the late night supper is doing something productive like creating synapses in my brain rather than going straight to my hips and thighs. Like they say, or rather Shakira sang: hips don’t lie…

Going back. Shit, I digress easily. Talking circles around myself: skill level up. Anyway, it takes more than those three things to put words into actions. Better than never. Really. Not that the stuffs I was referring to subtly had any expiry date or whatsoever, but the point is, looking back with fond memories thinking, man, I miss those days would be better than having no such memories in the first place. If you don’t have it, you can’t possibly miss it right? Wrong.

Back to my three hawt teen wolf beefcakes.



Meet Scott McCall, Derek Hales & Jackson Whittemore. Can you do whee-o-wheet wolf whistles or what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home