Sunday, July 10, 2011

The truth is...

I think I like it better when you're not trying.

Trying to act like an emo nemo but failing miserably. Words don't come as easy as they used to, for me. Sucks.

Anyways, after hearing melissa (the one at work) said what she said, I kinda had this moment where I thought shit I'm beyond the grey area. I thought I knew what's and where's black and white. And then all of sudden, the colors seemed to have blurred. In any case, I felt she was overthinking things. Like hello? Didja think every line in life is clearly drawn? Or maybe I just didn't want to think of myself as fallen to the dark side. (Another) anyway, I doubt I'll make much of these rumblings when I reread my posts in the near future.

Toodles. Shower, Undercover Boss, Sleep.

My life is a well oiled machine. Pfftt

I need something to rock my life. Period.



Never fails to crack me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home