Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You make me feel soooooo

La la la la la

Google is the best friend ever (@ the workplace).

Besides the boredom, learning about Excel through best friend, and Theresa has been fun. But skirting the slaving for money and its making the world go round issue, God I need my sleep. I'm in a perpetual state of sleepiness, hovering on the edge of consciousness with several bouts of normalcy in between.

Waking up for 10 days at 0730 straight, although the time I get up usually differs by a good ten to thirty minutes, and getting not more than six hours of sleep at night is killing me slowly but surely. How do people deal?????????????

Can't believe it's only midweek. On the bright side, at least it's not Sunday (shit it's Monday again), or Monday (sighs, an entire week to get through). Tick tock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home