Saturday, July 16, 2011

feeling balmy

Weather - slightly overcast. Not much Z's the night before but feeling rather refreshed. Chill's the flavor du jour.

Little bro went out shufflingg till 3+am last night. And that was his 18th. I would place bets on him not coming home on his 21st. Sounds like a jealous sista. Which I gotta admit I kinda am. He has it easy. Way to easy. Academic wise, he always had me. Even when I'm reluctant, I don't like people that are linked to me to suffer you know. Like his annoying pw last year. My protective instincts are a mile wide. I think he knows he always has me and that's a good and bad thing. It's nice to know you're dependable but hello who likes to be on service 24/7?! I am no Fedex, moi don't live to serve. I think it's the youngest sibling and the middle child syndromes. Sighs. It's a long standing joke between me and my bruh that my only reason for existence is the cater to their whims. Anyway back to wherever we left off. The social life part, it's all him. It's times like this that I often feel like the black sheep of the family. Not necessarily out of the loop and all but just out, you know. But I have my life and goals and they have theirs.

Anywayyy. Big plans for my post-work! 3 days for photog! One for the scenery/achitecture/whatever nature's got to offer, the night lights, and the skies. Any takers??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home