Friday, July 8, 2011

workaholic wannabe

Working on a sunday. What else would I be?

It's been a month! I have new insights about my inner strength and preseverance. Hahahahha au contraire, I can't decide if I like earning my keep more or facebooking my time away...

Anyway how on earth do people juggle both social life and work? I come home shagged everyday. Even shag-ger than when I go to school. Or at least that's what I remember.

Note to self: Get a pair of sneakers to replace the Lee Cooper's asap! It's so annoying when you avoid stepping on wet puddles, only to feel water seeping in and you can actually feel the process your socks getting soaked. Eek. Town. Shopping. Soon!

I am no angel
I like it when you do that stuff to me
I am no angel
I like it when you talk, talk dirty when you talk, talk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home