Monday, January 24, 2011

facts overload

HP101 lecture.
MB102 lecture.
MPS812 lecture.

Lecture-packed monday. Awesome. If I were a glutton for punishment that is. Which I'm not. At least I think I'm not. To be a closet GFP is so scary and just plain sadistic.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick with what I've got though. Biz finance is kinda crucial for the minor, psych is for purely to satisfy interest, entrepreneurship is kinda a torture but a necessary evil being a core module and all. The E lecturer is quite good I suppose, the way he has all the facts about this and that, like wow, really impressed the hell out of me. He must memorize trivia in his spare time.

The Psychology 101 lecturer was surprising to say the least. He didn't speak with a Chinese accent, but I supposed 6 years of Chicago would do that do anybody. He showed this awesome video:



The agony of waiting. The kids version of Eve and the forbidden apple. I thought it was pretty cruel to subject them to the waiting. I for one would have prolly failed the fudge test. Chocolate is my one and only weakness. Lol. Apart from pride that is. Anyway. It kinda explains my low gpa. Because those who waited were reportedly the ones that would excel in their studies in the later stage. Something to do with self-discipline.

Biz finance was interesting enough. A good combi of maths and money. My fave. Hehe

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home