Tuesday, January 25, 2011

so over it

Feeling wayy too mellowed out for the second day of the new semester. I spent my morning listening to reminiscing music, playing wheel of fortune, thinking in general.

Whether Statistics was a right choice, whether to apply for INSTEP (ongoing thought), whether I can graduate in time, whether I can handle a workload of 22AUs consisting of 2 non examinable core modules that instead have plenty of projects, whether so many other things and what-ifs.

Oh did I forget to mention I've decided to skip school today? Lol seriously. One 1h lecture?! I spend 3x of that just to travel to and fro so thanks but no thanks.

Back to thinking. Reflecting. Staring into space. Zoning out. Thinking. (and the cycle repeats.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home