Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You had me at hello (:

Okay not like I have a bf. ): But I heard that line on the radio and I was like awesomee!!

Anyway. I feel like a stalker on fb. But its not my fault they were/are exhibitionists. 'nuff said man. I shouldn't have sounded so defensive. You know like you follow or (ahem stalk) certain people on fb, and through their photos and all you kinda get to know them but not really know them. Wouldn't it be a joke if one day you all crossed paths and like you said hey, and they're like do I know you. And you go like I saw all your photos on fb! And they go OMG stalker!! And ran off. Or called the police. This is what facebook does man. The 6 degree of separation? We are now all one single click away.

Speaking on the same note, THANK GOD for facebook and awesome honest people in NTU!! Lost or rather left my Coach wallet in lt1A after defence science lecture. I didn't even know I lost it till Lingmei told me on fb. Seriously, until now I can't figure out how it slipped out. I didn't even take it out. All I did was like take and bag and throw it on the ground, several times. Lingmei's friend(s) picked it up. I had all my ID inside so it was easy to find out who the wallet belonged to. The incredible thing was (not only were they honest) they were super uber ultra resourceful!! They facebook-ed me. Lol. And found a mutual friend who did the rest of the job by contacting me and returning it to me afterwards.

I had my IC, several credit cards, ATM, nets card, cash, matric card and various valuable stuffs and I'm really really grateful they found it and returned it to me. (: I wouldn't have know what to do otherwise. Replacing all those cards would be a goddamn chore.

I think I'm not gonna apply for INSTEP this sem. Wrong time wrong place. Need to pull up my gpa, and yr3 sem1 is out because I don't wanna spend my 21st alone in a foreign country no matter how glamorous that may be, and yr3 sem2 is kinda rushed for me cos I have my IA during the semester break, which means I gotta rush back to sg and the applying to companies thing? I wouldn't even be able to concentrate on playing/travelling/chilling/relaxing/doing what I want/enjoying my time in wherever I happened to be. So year 4 sem 1 it is. Meanwhile I'd do my compulsory mods and the ones that really interest me.

Good plan bad plan? Time will tell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home