Thursday, December 30, 2010

first ever productive day

Not counting those where I stayed in my room the entire day with a single mindedness to clear my drama series and various movies. Of course.

Did 3 timetable plans for the next sem. So taxing on my since 20th may-have-shrunk-to-a-pea-sized brain. Decisions decisions. Can't live with them and can't live without them. All the make your own bed so lie in it thang.

I'm so bored that I actually started looking for a temp temp job. I know I kept bitching about the fact that hols are so short and etc, but feels so long now. And it's only been a week. Not that I want the new sem to start just yet, but I just want to do something to make it worth my while you know. Not waste time and slack at home be a full-time couch potato. I want to look back upon these university years and pat myself on the back, saying I haven't wasted my time. Earning spare cash would open many doors like saving for rainy day, investing in retail therapy, come in handy for all the overseas tripsss in my mind and the guitar I'd wanted to buy and learn how to play andandand you know, the never-ending list.

And like I told C, 20 is the time of our lives. The peak, the part where we live dangerously, recklessly and spontaneously, the time where consequences don't exist in our dictionary. Seriously, after university, everything's gonna go downhill, or at least less of whatever cool/fun stuffs we have going for us now. Everything we do now will be and should be nothing but fond memories to look back on. The part where we look back in ten years and think, embarrassing, cliche but good times.

Even when I have a party planned at my place tmr (sorta anyway), my fickleness is making itself known again. 91.3 has a countdown @ ACM that sounds pretty cool. Oh gosh.




(anyway)

Cheers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home