Friday, December 24, 2010

the seven deadly sins

This is so weird. Okay, not the facebook-stalking part which I freely admit to doing, and what everyone does secretly or not so secretly. But finding out someone you used to know having a bf?! She didn't even look like the type.

):

Is this jealousy rearing its horns because the feelings suck. I should totally start a SAL club. (SAL - Single, Available, and Looking for someone) Like an AA club, we'll go; "Hi, my name is ... and I'm (age). I am SAL.

And in any case if anyone's wondering, the seven deadly sins are gluttony, lust, envy, jealousy, greed, sloth, pride, and wrath. Personally, Pride is my personal downfall. Silly but you know. OMG and after wikipedia-ing it, I'm like ohcrap. Check it out yourself. Pride goeth before a fall and all that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home