Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gawd

It's so crazy to still be awake now. Crap. Shouldn't have on the com in the first place; like I always say, one thing will always lead to another.

Things to do:
- read
- pack
- swim
- get xmas presents x2
- get out of the house
- meet someone new
- learn guitar
- do nothing
- watch the day go by
- get financial support for next sem and for impending exchange trip

I know I sounded like I'm poor, but uh so don't worry folks that's not the intended meaning. I just meant it as a there's-always-a-need-for-more-money kind of way.

Last christmas I gave you my heart,
The very next day, you gave it away
This time to save me from tears,
I'm giving it to someone special.




I want to spend at least one Christmas like that, with a cosy fire. Is that too much to ask for? Dear Santa, if I promise to be verra nice, would you make that wish of mine a reality some day?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home